Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Week 23: Make Some Crochet Art!



My inspiration for the Challenge this week is from the word art pictured above. I made this a few years ago and it hangs above my desk where I see it every day. The colors are bright and happy and it's a reminder (not that I really need one!) of why I love crochet so much.

For this week I made another word art creation and used one of my crochet pattern descriptions for the text:


I really enjoy this medium because I can be artistic without having to draw, or paint, and I love words and typography, and of course, color. To try it yourself, check out wordle.net.

I hope this inspires you to create some crochet art that you will enjoy, whether it's created from wordle or not. What inspires you?





Thanks for joining me for Week 23 of the 52 Week Crochet Challenge!
It's never too late to join in the fun, and there's no need to catch up, just jump right in:







No comments:

Post a Comment